Emergencies are never welcome. Any kind of unexpected problem can cause real trouble in life, and that’s especially true for warehouses and factories. Emergencies can mean downtime of machinery damaged goods and ultimately, a hit to your profits.
Emergencies involving roller shutters are no exception. When roller shutters unexpectedly break, all kinds of problems can occur. Staff may be unable to move products into and out of the building, for example, effectively stopping them from working.
If your roller shutters have broken, then what can you do? Don’t worry, because in this post, we’ll go over the steps to take.
1. Keep your cool
The first thing is don’t panic. Even though the situation might look bad, panicking won’t help, and it might even make things worse.
2. Safety first
The next thing to do is to cordon off the area and make sure everyone is safe.
3. Arrange repairs
Next, it’s time to get the shutters repaired. It’s best to get them repaired as soon as possible because every minute that your shutters are broken potentially means a loss to your profits.
The best way to get your shutters repaired is to call Action shutters immediately.
Reasons to use Action Shutters’ emergency repair serviceBusinesses in and around Birmingham love our emergency repair service. Here are just a few reasons why.
- Speed. Our repair service is fast. We aim to fix all problems as quickly as possible, and in fact, we usually respond to emergencies within two hours.
- If we can’t repair your shutters right away, we’ll order the parts needed, and as soon as the parts have arrived, we will immediately come back to finish the job. And in the meantime, we will attempt a temporary repair or we will secure your shutters if this is not possible.
- Available 24/7. Our repair service is available 24/7. That means we’re here for you no matter what time of day or night it is.
- Experienced. Action Shutters has a wealth of experience with emergency repairs. We’ve been around for over thirty years so we know all there is to know about fixing shutters quickly. Furthermore, we only hire the best and most highly skilled engineers to carry out our repairs. This means that you can always rely on us to do an amazing job.
- Health and safety qualified. We are health and safety qualified to carry out repairs in the UK – so you can rest assured that you are in the safest of hands.
When your shutters break down, there’s no need to panic. Simply call Action Shutters and we’ll be over to your site as soon as possible. We promise that your shutters will be as good as new in no time. Our speedy service will help to keep your loss of earnings and closure time to a minimum.
If you would like to arrange an emergency repair with us, then call us on 0121 605 6005. Don’t hesitate to contact us today – the sooner you get your shutters repaired, the sooner you can be up and running again.